Comparison of WICOP and product design stolen under the name of COB or CSP
* Vertical chip: Excellent heat dissipation structure with vertical electrodes design
* COB (Chip on Board): A structure that reduces the volume by connecting wires to a semiconductor chip directly mounted on a printed circuit board
* CSP (Chip Scale Package): Silicon semiconductor technology that makes BGA (Ball Grid Array) on silicon semiconductor chips and assembles them in a clean room
Z5M4 LED with WICOP technology is designed to be 1:1 compatible easily with existing high-power products, and its excellent heat dissipation structure makes it a high-power LED package suitable for high-brightness and high-efficiency. It offers an industry-leading high luminous efficiency of 175 lm/W and can be used for up to 100,000 hours.
Seoul Semiconductor has been leading the global market with its core patented technology, which obtained a permanent injunction against Philips TV product and 13 automotive lighting brand LED products infringing WICOP patents in 2019 and 2021.
“Seoul Semiconductor’s Z5M4 LED for high-power lighting will quickly encroach the USD 2 billion market dominated by vertical technology companies. We plan to apply this product not only to the high-power lightings, but also to the electronic device flash and automotive lightings, followed by SunLike LED, a natural sunlight spectrum LED technology,” said an official of Seoul Semiconductor.
Seoul Semiconductor’s Z5M4 package with WICOP technology
About Seoul Semiconductor
1. The website does not warrant the following:
1.1 The services from the website meets your requirement;
1.2 The accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the service;
1.3 The accuracy, reliability of conclusions drawn from using the service;
1.4 The accuracy, completeness, or timeliness, or security of any information that you download from the website
2. The services provided by the website is intended for your reference only. The website shall be not be responsible for investment decisions, damages, or other losses resulting from use of the website or the information contained therein
You may not reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party, any materials contained on the services without the express prior written consent of the website or its legal owner.
For lighting, electrical, signage, and technology solutions that allow you to do more call Sverige Energy today at +4(670) 4122522.