- Reported KRW 336.8 billion revenue for the second quarter 2021, all-time historical high quarterly revenue and second quarter operating profit recorded KRW 23.4 billion, up 70% on year
- First half net profit was KRW 43.9 billion, higher than 2020 full year net profit of KRW 29.0 billion
- Active Capex investments to meet strong upcoming demands and Seoul Semiconductor expects 3% to 9% YoY growth for the third quarter 2021 while YTD revenue is expected to reach over KRW 1 trillion in September
WICOP is designed to be a compact form factor suitable for slim and thin lenses as it does not require wire bonding or packaging. Also, thanks to its long product lifetime and high efficiency of heat conductivity, WICOP is actively applied to TV backlighting LEDs. WICOP chips are applied to about 20% of all global TVs.
Seoul expects its revenue for the third quarter to be between KRW 340 billion and KRW 360 billion growing 3% to 9% year on year, suggesting another quarter of all-time high revenue. “In the second half, mass production for the mini LED, one of the next generation display technologies is expected to begin. On top of that, we already raised our capital expenditures in the first half to cope with an upbeat demand forecast for general lighting and automotive LED,” said the officer of Seoul.
1. The website does not warrant the following:
1.1 The services from the website meets your requirement;
1.2 The accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the service;
1.3 The accuracy, reliability of conclusions drawn from using the service;
1.4 The accuracy, completeness, or timeliness, or security of any information that you download from the website
2. The services provided by the website is intended for your reference only. The website shall be not be responsible for investment decisions, damages, or other losses resulting from use of the website or the information contained therein
You may not reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party, any materials contained on the services without the express prior written consent of the website or its legal owner.
For lighting, electrical, signage, and technology solutions that allow you to do more call Sverige Energy today at +4(670) 4122522.