- ams OSRAM to showcase its latest lighting and sensing products at LightFair 2022 in booth 1428.
- Smart UV Sphere will demonstrate how UV-C LEDs can protect areas and surfaces from harmful viruses and bacteria with help from a UV sensor that balances irradiation and dose.
- The world’s first batwing optic LED for horticulture lighting will be shown in a closed-loop system. A smart spectral sensor monitors and adjusts the LED output to provide the perfect light recipe for plant growth.
“We look forward to LightFair where we will show our latest innovations that are having a major impact on customers across many industries,” said Alessandro Cilano, head of global marketing for illumination at ams OSRAM. “From UV-C LED treatment to horticulture and Human Centric Lighting (HCL), we have one of the most exceptional portfolios of high-quality, miniaturized products in the market.”
The company will also present other recent technologies, including:
- Oslon Pure 1010, the smallest Chip Scale Packaging (CSP) in the market, allows customers to create more natural light indoors. The spectral and areal shaping of the illumination can be achieved by addressing the right visual and biological content to enable a HCL solution.
- Osconiq E 2835 Cyan features a cyan-enhanced spectrum for human centric lighting applications such as suppressing the production of melatonin, leading to increased productivity.
- Osconiq C 2424 offers efficiency and cost savings for outdoor lighting. The CSP and UX:3 chip technology deliver superior lighting quality in a broad color temperature range from cool to warm white and various CRIs.
- A colorimeter for color matching features an AS7343 spectral sensing module with integrated light source for more accurate online color matching. The handheld color scanner matches any color to everything from paint to textiles and flooring.
ams OSRAM will showcase its Oslon UV-C LEDs and sensors, which destroys harmful viruses and bacteria, at this year’s LightFair.
Release Date: February 11, 2022
File Format: PDF / Excel
Language: Traditional Chinese / English
1. The website does not warrant the following:
1.1 The services from the website meets your requirement;
1.2 The accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the service;
1.3 The accuracy, reliability of conclusions drawn from using the service;
1.4 The accuracy, completeness, or timeliness, or security of any information that you download from the website
2. The services provided by the website is intended for your reference only. The website shall be not be responsible for investment decisions, damages, or other losses resulting from use of the website or the information contained therein
You may not reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party, any materials contained on the services without the express prior written consent of the website or its legal owner.
For lighting, electrical, signage, and technology solutions that allow you to do more call Sverige Energy today at +4(670) 4122522.