Nothing like watching your favourite movie or streaming a film is an excellent way to stay away from stress and work. A good quality VGA cable, acts as an output medium for monitors, projectors etc. So, today we will find out the best VGA cables available in the market along with a helpful buying guide to help you in making a choice.
- Connector gender: Similar to other tech and cable accessories, VGA cables are designed with specific gender to prevent any kind of confusion. Male VGA connections include support pins that can easily connect with the female connection socket. So, while you choose a VGA cable, you have to closely study your device in order to make the correct purchase of a VGA cable. Remember that you have to choose the opposite to ensure the connector fits perfectly with your existing socket.
- Adapter type: The next most important thing you need to know is the adapter type. Most of the cables have VGA ports on both sides but might not have what you require. Some cables have a VGA adapter on one of their sides, and on the other end, it has the HDMI. Apart from this, some other cables might be mistaken for a different cable. Irrespective of your requirement, you must know all the variants available in the market.
- Length: While you go shopping for VGA cables, you also need to know the length of the cable you require. Based on your intended application, you require choosing cables that will help you complete your work without facing any issues. For example, when you choose a VGA cable for a mounted projector, you are likely to require longer than the one you need to hook on your nearby monitor.
While there are several other vital things you require to consider while choosing a VGA cable, the above mentioned are the most important ones. So, without any further ado, let us find out the best VGA cables available in the market. Later we will also find a comprehensive “Buying Guide” that will help you make an informed decision. So, let’s find out more about the top 10 VGA cables.
Best VGA Cables
Best VGA Cables Reviews
1. Rankie VGA to VGA Cable
The Rankie VGA to VGA Cable is a 15 feet VGA cable that is compatible with your personal computer and monitor. It is a screw-in VGA cable that includes 15-pin male output and input. The cable supports a TV, projector, set-top box, laptop and monitor. So, regardless of your requirement, this VGA cable can provide you with a wide range of solutions.
The VGA cable supports a range of resolutions from 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1600 x 1200, 1080 pixels, 1920 x 1200 and the higher resolution in LED and LCD monitors. This VGA code has been engineered with the moulded strain release connector, which provides grip treads for seamless plugging and unplugging durability, and the finger tightening screws. It makes sure of a secure connection.
It has a gold-plated connection and 100% bare copper conductors. Such inclusion ensures seamless connectivity and does not face any issues while watching your favourite movies or series. The links in the VGA cable are engineered to be equipped with any display that includes a 15-pin VGA port.
- Compatible with laptop, TV, projector, set up box and monitor.
- It is 15 feet in length for seamless connectivity.
- Screw-in VGA cable
- Engineered with 15-pin male input and output
- Supports a wide range of resolutions from SVGA to the higher resolution of LED and LCD monitors.
- Moulded strain relief ensures durability.
- Designed with grip treads for seamless plugging and unplugging
- Included with gold plated connectors.
- It is 100% copper conductors.
- It can be used on any display that has a 15-pin VGA port.
- It produces great colour display quality.
- Designed with a protective layer on the cable connectors.
- Works for most resolutions.
2. AmazonBasics VGA to VGA Cable
The AmazonBasics VGA cable is a 6 feet VGA cable compatible with a range of devices from monitors to personal computers. It has a screw-in VGA cable that has 15 pin male input and output to provide the ultimate experience. The cable has been designed in a manner to support high-resolution LED and LCD monitors. It can be easily linked with any computer with a 15-pin VGA port.
It is constructed with gold-plated connectors. Additionally, the 100% copper conductor included in this VGA cable provides optimum signal clarity and minimises any kind of interference. You can acquire the best entertainment with this cable. The 6 feet cable can be equipped easily with any other 15-pin VGA port display.
It is a male-to-male connector that supports a variety of resolutions. Some of them include 800 x 600, 1204 x 768, 1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1200, and 1080 pixels, along with a higher resolution in LED and LCD monitors. Besides being an Amazon basics product, you can expect to acquire high-end products at the most reasonable prices.
- 6-foot VGA cable to offer seamless connectivity.
- Male to male connector.
- Screw in VGA cable type.
- Designed with 15-pin male input and output.
- Constructed with gold-plated connectors for quality transmission.
- 100 % bare copper conductor is for clarity.
- Supports a range of resolution from 800 x 600, 1204 x 768, 1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1200, 1080 pixels along with a higher resolution in LED and LCD monitors.
- Great quality cable.
- Works perfectly.
- The size is good.
- Provides solid connectivity.
- Length is on the shorter side.
- Hard to tighten.
3. Cable Matters VGA to VGA Cable
Cable matters is a renowned brand providing a range of cables, docking stations, adapters and other networking products for offices, data centres and homes. They provide premium-class products at the most affordable price. Besides, backed by their strong customer support, they have become one of the most common choices for people. It is a high-performing VGA cable that connects with a monitor or projector equipped with VGA.
It is engineered with a 15-pin VGA port that ensures seamless video projection, gaming or video editing. You can connect this VGA port with your projector or monitor. It also supports the standard VGA resolution. It has a cable of 10 feet in length to help you reach the devices without facing any limitations.
It supports various resolutions like 1920 × 1200, 1080 pixel, 1600 x 1200, 1024 x 768, 800 x 600 and higher resolution monitors. The connector includes a PVC jacket, foiled shielding, braided shielding, individual wire insulation and the bare copper conductor.
Keeping in mind the wide range of uses, this VGA cord is engineered with grip treads that ensure easy plugging and unplugging, moulded strain relief to ensure durability and finger tightening screws that provides a secure connection. The combination of bare copper conductor and gold plated connector gives this cable a superior performance. It also has braid shielding and foil with integrated dual ferrite cores to minimise crosstalk, protect against electromagnetic interference, suppress noise and protect against radio-frequency interference.
- High-performance male-to-male connector.
- Support any 15-pin VGA port for video projection, gaming and video editing.
- Supports a wide range of resolutions from SVGA to full HD and higher resolution monitors.
- Engineered with grip treads for easy plugging and unplugging.
- Moulded strain relief ensures durability.
- Finger tightening the screws ensures a secure connection.
- Combination of bare copper conductor and gold plated connector to provide superior performance.
- Suppress noise, minimise cross stock and prevent radio-frequency interference with braid and foil shielding.
- Great picture quality
- Great quality cord
- It is long enough to use for different purposes.
- Works perfectly well.
- Closed-ended screwdriver slots are not liked by many users.
4. SHD VGA to VGA HD15 Monitor Cable
The SHD VGA to VGA HD15 Cable is an excellent product for you that provides the ultimate audio and video experience. It is a male-to-male connector that is compatible with television, personal computer, laptop, monitor and projectors. It is a 3 feet 15-pin VGA cable that provides seamless connectivity. It is effortless to use, and installation does not require you to be a tech-savvy person.
It is included with the gold-plated conductor to provide the ultimate performance data transmission and reliability. It supports a range of resolution from 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 720, 1280 x 960, 1366 x 768, 1440 x 900, 1600 x 900, 1920 x 1080 and higher pixels. The high-quality VGA cord can support full HD monitors. It is compatible with any type of device that has a VGA port.
It is a 99.9% oxygen-free copper conductor that produces high-end images. It has a PVC jacket that provides additional durability to the cable. The aluminium foil shielding and two ferrite cores offer a range of advantages like protecting against RFI/EMI, suppressing noise and minimising crosstalk. Additionally, the one-year warranty provided by the manufacturer can offer peace of mind.
- Includes a 15-pin VGA to VGA cable.
- It is extremely easy to use and ensures seamless installation.
- Gold Plated conductors provide high-performance data transmission.
- Supports a wide range of resolutions for a better experience.
- A high-quality cord supports full HD monitors.
- Compatible with TV, set-top box, PSP, projector, laptop, PC, LED and LCD monitors.
- 9% oxygen-free copper conductor to produce a high-quality image.
- Engineered with a PVC jacket to improve its durability.
- Prevent RFI, suppress noise and minimise crosstalk with aluminium foil shielding and two ferrite cores.
- A great choice for heavy-duty usage.
- Provide great protection.
- Unmatched quality.
- Great price for length.
5. Benfei VGA to VGA Cable
The Benfei VGA to VGA cable is a quality product that is compatible with a personal computer, laptop, monitor and projector. This high-performing VGA cable can connect to any device with a VGA port. It can make sure of seamless gaming, video projection and video editing.
This VGA port supports a wide range of resolutions from 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1600 x 1200, and 1080 pixels along with higher resolution on LED and LCD monitors. It is engineered with a proper moulded strain relief that provides the perfect durability. Included with grip treads provides easy plugging and unplugging along with the finger tightening screws that ensure a secure connection.
It has a combination of bare copper conductor and gold plated connector to provide superior cable performance. Additionally, the braid and foil shielding integrated with a dual ferrite core provide ultimate advantages like protecting against RFI and EMI, suppressing noise and minimising crosstalk. The brand also provides a lifetime warranty to ensure long time protection.
- High-performing VGA cable connects to any monitor or computer with a 15-pin VGA port.
- An excellent choice for video projection, gaming and video editing.
- Supports a wide range of resolutions from SVGA to high-end LED and LCD monitors.
- Moulded strain relief connector on the VGA cord ensures durability.
- Grip treads provide easy plugging and unplugging.
- Ensured secure connection with finger-tightened screws.
- Combination of copper conductor and gold plated connector for superior cable performance.
- Braid and foil shielding with integrated dual ferrite core minimises Cross talk, prevents RFI and EMI, and suppresses noise.
- The product comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Works seamlessly.
- Perfect choice for a range of devices.
- No video distortion.
- Impressive quality.
6. Pasow VGA to VGA Monitor Cable
The Pasow VGA to VGA Cable is the male-to-male screw-in VGA cable that is compatible with a range of devices from a laptop, monitor, projector, personal computer, television and a lot more. It is basically compatible with any device with 15-pin male input and output.
Keeping in mind the diverse requirement, this VGA cable comes 3 feet in length. Therefore, it becomes easier to reach the devices. It supports a range of resolutions from 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1080 and the higher resolution on LED and LCD monitors.
This VGA card has been engineered with the moulded strain release that provides the connector with improved durability. Besides, the group dreams enable seamless plugging and unplugging. It is also designed with finger-tightened screws that help you to secure the connection without the need for any screwdrivers. The jacket material is PVC, and the VGA cable is able to produce the best output.
- Screw-in VGA Cable.
- Compatible with devices that have 15-pin male input and output.
- Supports a range of resolutions from SVGA to the higher HD resolution in LED and LCD monitors.
- Engineered with a proper strain relief that provides improved durability.
- Easy plugging and unplugging with grip treads.
- Secure connection with finger tightening screws.
- PVC jacket material.
- 100% copper conductor for improved connectivity.
- Braid and foil shielding with integrated dual ferrite cores suppress noise, prevent RFI and minimise crosstalk.
- Works exceptionally great.
- Very clear picture.
- Does not require any additional equipment.
- It connects seamlessly.
- The length is small for some users.
7. Weduda VGA to VGA Cable
The Weduda VGA to VGA Cable is an ideal choice for users who want to connect their laptop or desktop with a projector or a monitor. It is a screw-in VGA cable that has a 15-pin male output and input. It makes sure to provide the best output for video projection, video editing and gaming. Designed with the PVC protective jacket and the inclusion of 100% bare copper conductors, ensure long-term durability and usage.
It supports a range of resolutions from 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1200, and 1080 pixels, along with the higher resolutions in LED and LCD monitors. It is compatible with a laptop or desktop, monitor or projector or any other device with a 15 pin VGA port.
This VGA to VGA cable has ferrite cores that can minimise crosstalk, protect against radio frequency and electromagnetic interference, and avoid electrical radiation interference. Besides, it is engineered with grip treads that ensure fastest plugging and unplugging, strain relief connectors that ensure durability and finger tightening screws to secure the connection.
- Screw-in VGA cable for seamless connectivity.
- Compatible with any device with a 15-pin VGA port.
- Designed with the PVC protective jacket.
- 100% copper conductors.
- Supports a range of resolutions
- Ferrite cores for improved security.
- Grip treads for fastest plugging and unplugging
- Include finger tightening screws.
- Works great.
- Perfect fit.
- Securing the cable is super easy.
- Superb durability.
- Value for money.
- Some users faced problems with the picture quality.
8. DteeDck VGA to VGA Monitor Cable
The DteeDck VGA to VGA Monitor Cable is a great quality VGA cable that produces a flawless FHD display at 60 Hz. You will experience no flicker while watching the picture or video. It has been specially designed to support high-end LED and LCD monitors. However, the VGA port will not support any audio output.
It supports a range of resolutions from 800 x 600, 10 24 x 768, 1600 x 1200, 1080 pixel and other higher resolution monitors. It is designed with a high-performing chip that provides a stable signal connection. Included with the gold plated connector on this VGA cable provides resistance from oxidation and ensures no rust and more extended usage. All you need is to plug and play without the requirement of any additional VGA or HDMI cable.
The braid aluminium foil provides additional protection to this cable. Apart from this, you find the PVC protective jacket that ensures a secure connection. This VGA cable has been designed in a manner that it can work with any projector or monitor that includes a VGA port of 15 pin. It is excellent for video projection, gaming and video editing.
- Support full HD 1080 pixels at 60 Hz.
- Produces video and pictures with no flicker.
- Design to support a vast range of high-resolution LED and LCD monitors.
- Gold plated cable ensures oxidation resistance.
- Premium material quality ensures durability.
- Included with high-performance chips to provide stable signal connection.
- Requires no additional HDMI cables.
- Plug-in play mechanism.
- Provided with 2 years of warranty from the manufacturer.
- Work perfectly.
- Great for the price.
- Easy to use.
- Did not work with the old server.
9. EKYLIN VGA to VGA Video Cable
The EKYLIN VGA to VGA Video Cable is a classic video cable designed with a black extension cord along with a blue interface. This VGA video cable offers the best connection for laptops, screen projectors, monitors, personal computers and a lot more devices. It is available in 1.5 m to make sure of ease while using it for several purposes.
The VGA cable supports a range of resolution from 800 x 600, 10 24 x 768, 1600 x 1200, 1920×1200, 1080 pixels and above. This VGA cable can easily be used on monitors more than this range or HD monitors. It is constructed with metal and PE plastic to provide the ultimate comfort while using.
The use of PE material on the outer cover of the cable makes sure of heat resistance, good ductility and anti-interference. You also get a good three years of warranty from the manufacturer along with round-the-clock online service.
- It has a classic look of black and blue.
- Compatible with different devices from a personal computer, monitor, projector, laptop and much more.
- The cable has a length of 1.5 m to make it possible for common use.
- Supports a range of resolutions from SVGA to the higher full HD resolution.
- PE material on the outer cover ensures heat resistance, anti-interference and ductility.
- You get a good three years of warranty with this cable.
- Value for money.
- Reasonably priced.
- The product is excellent.
- No problems with connections.
- The length is not long enough.
10. UV-Cable VGA to VGA Monitor Cable
The UV-Cable VGA to VGA Monitor Cable is a great inclusion that is compatible with a range of devices. You can use it on a laptop, monitor, personal computer, television, projector and other devices. It supports a range of resolutions from 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1600 x 1200, 1920 by 1080, and other high-resolution LED and LCD monitors.
This VGA cable has been designed to produce stable transmission. You can stay assured about the high-definition signal strength that can produce the best picture. Irrespective of your purpose, this VGA cable will fulfil all your requirements without facing any problems. It can fit any device that has a 15-pin VGA port.
It is designed with braid aluminium foil that provides additional protection. Besides, the PVC protective layer above the wire provides additional security. You also get a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer on this high-end video cable.
- PVC protective layer for additional protection.
- Braid aluminium foil for better performance.
- It can be used in a range of devices.
- Compatible with devices with different resolutions.
- It provides a very stable connection.
- Fits any device that has a 15-pin VGA port.
- Works great.
- Supports different devices.
- Reasonably priced.
- No anti-interference ferrite on the cables.
- Some users do not like both end screws.
Buying Guide of Best VGA Cables
So, now that you have the idea about the best VGA cables available in the market, choosing would be easier. However, if you wish to go beyond the mentioned names, you need to check a range of features and functionalities in the VGA cable. Whether you choose from the list or not, you should never avoid checking the specifications provided by the manufacturer. This will help you to understand if the VGA cable is a good choice for the intended purpose.
While choosing the VGA cable, you must make sure that it is compatible with the device. So, before you start shopping, you need to check your device and then start looking for a VGA cable. You should also learn about the compatibility information that comes with the device. While you check online or offline, the information will help you understand if the cord is compatible with your specific device.
2. Connection gender
While choosing the VGA cable, you need to check the available ports on the monitors and computers. Remember that the male adapter will not support the male port. So, you must make sure whether you need to buy a female or a male adapter. Based on your device, choose the connection gender to ensure seamless use of the VGA cable.
Always make sure that the VGA cable has additional protection on its outer layer. A PVC material on the outer surface of the VGA cable is strongly recommended. It would ensure that you don’t get any shocks from the electrical transmission. So make sure of the security before choosing the VGA cable.
When looking for the VGA cable, you will find many cables with a moulded shield. It is especially done to provide additional durability to the internal wires. In addition to the outer surface, the moulded aluminium shield provides durability and makes sure that the VGA cable runs for a longer period.
5. Noise suppression
When you choose the VGA cable, make sure that it is included with the right course. These are included with the only intention to avoid electrical radiation interference, protect against RFI and EMI, and suppress noise.
6. Internal material
You always need to ensure that the wire’s internal material is either gold plated or other metal surfaces. A bare copper and gold metal surface is simply the best to enjoy seamless connectivity. We will mainly recommend going for gold plated. However, an aluminium surface is also a good choice if not gold-plated.
You should never forget to check the length of the VGA cable to ensure it becomes worthy for your intended purpose. Whether you wish to connect your monitor and projector or your television, you would require a reasonable length of cord. So based on your requirement, you should make a choice of length. Most manufacturers provide a wide range of length options to make it easier for you to choose one.
8. Adapter type
Most of the cables have a VGA port on both of their sides. However, some might not be what you require. Some VGA adapters have a VGA adapter on one of its sides and HDMI on the other. So, you have to determine your requirements and then choose one. It is always better to choose a plug-and-play cable that eradicates the need for another HDMI cable.
So now that you have knowledge about the top 10 best VGA cables available in the market and a comprehensive buying guide, it will be easier to make a choice. However, here are the top three expert recommendations.
- Rankie VGA to VGA Cable is the first name with 15 feet in length and supports a wide range of resolutions. Additional features like moulded strain relief, grip treads, gold plated connectors and 100% copper conductor make it a valuable inclusion.
- SHD VGA to VGA HD15 Monitor Cable is the 15-pin VGA to VGA cable with Gold Plated conductors for seamless data transmission. A High-quality cord compatible with TV, set-top box, PSP, projector, laptop, PC, LED and LCD monitors. 99.9% oxygen-free copper conductor to produce a high-quality image.
- Weduda VGA to VGA Cable is the Screw-in VGA cable Compatible with any device with a 15-pin VGA port. It has a PVC protective jacket and 100% copper conductors. The finger tightening screws provide seamless connectivity.
So, now that you have detailed knowledge about the top three recommendations and the best VGA cables, we wish you the best of luck in making the perfect purchase.
For lighting, electrical, signage, and technology solutions that allow you to do more call Sverige Energy today at +4(670) 4122522.